Ibrahim Al Aradi MBBS FRCPC FAAD
Consultant - Dermatologic Surgery, Hair disorders and Hair restoration surgery
Dermatologic Surgery Unit, As ‘ad AL Hamad Dermatology Center, AL Sabah Hospital, Kuwait
- A consultant Dermatologist and Dermatologic Surgeon
- A Recipient of the Gold Award of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery for his achievement in the International Traveling Mentorship program in 2017
- A Recipient Honor Award for organizing and chairing DASIL 2016 Dubai ,UAE.
- The Chair of dermatologic Surgery Unit and Director of the Hair clinic of As ‘ad AL Hamad Dermatology Center, AL Sabah Hospital, Kuwait
- Consultant in Al Salam International Hospital (private clinic) , Kuwait
- Member of many Dermatologic Surgery Societies including the American & the Canadian Dermatologic Surgery Society.
- Member of the International Society of Hair restoration Surgery.
- Past Chairman of the Faculty of Dermatology of Kuwait 2010-14.
- Director of Dermatologic Surgery Teaching & Member of the ASDS International Traveling Mentorship Program established by Professor L. Field 2011.
- A clinical tutor of the Kuwaiti Board of Dermatology since 2002.
- A graduate of Faculty of Medicine and Surgery of Kuwait (MBBS) 1995
- A graduate of University of Ottawa, Ontario, Canada ( Dermatology residency program) 1997-2001.He was the chief resident in 2000-2001. He is a board certified Dermatologist & Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada since 2001.
- A Dermatologic Surgery fellow of University of Toronto 2001-2002.
- Currently he is the first and only Dermatologic Surgeon in Kuwait practicing Moh’s Micrographic Surgery, reconstructive surgery, liposuction, hair transplant, Laser resurfacing, Dermabrasion and aesthetic procedures.
- He is the author of the book : “Why is my hair falling?" (257 pages, 2017)
- He is the author of 10 published papers: researchgate.com/Ibrahim Alaradi
He talked and did many workshops in many meetings and conferences all over the world.