Dr. Mohammed Ellabban
Msc, MD, FRCS(Ireland), FRCS(England), FRCS(Plastic Surgery)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
- Graduated from Cairo University in 1991 with the degree of excellent with honours
- Worked in Cairo University and obtained the master degree in plastic surgery on a study of the different methods of mandible reconstruction and the MD degree on plastic surgery on a study of the different methods of acquired partial ear defects.
- Appointment as a lecturer in plastic surgery in Cairo university in 1999
- Moved to the UK in 1999 and was trained in many prestigious hospitals like St John's hospital in Edinburgh, St Thomas's hospital in London and the prestigious The London Clinic in Harley Street, London.
- Trained on micro surgery head and neck and breast reconstruction under Dr Fu Chan Wei and Dr Meng Wei Chin in Taiwan
- Have more than 50 publications in per review journals and over 100 presentations in different prestigious plastic surgery meetings around the globe
- Worked as a consultant plastic surgeon in The Heart of England NHS foundation trust in Birmingham since 2009 and as a private work at The Spire chain of hospitals in West Midlands, UK.