Terms and Conditions
Registration Terms and Conditions
The below terms and conditions apply to Delegates registering to attend the The Gulf Middle Eastern International Plastic Surgery Congress to be held from 19-20 February 2020. By submitting your registration you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated below:
Conference Fees & Payment Terms
- Prices for each Event, where applicable, are correct at the time of publication. The prices include only Conference Attendance Fees.
- For Students, Badge Identification will be compulsory at the event site Registration office.
- On-site registration commences on 19th February 2020 and only payments via cash or K-Net will be accepted.
Payment Receipts, Badges, Barcodes for Delegates
- Entry will be regulated through receipts issued by Event Organizer. Registration number will be issued only upon receipt of payment and entry to the conference will be permitted by the registration number. Please carry a print of the payment receipt and registration number.
- In the event you have registered but yet to receive the payment receipt, please contact email@example.com.
- Delegate must wear/display the identification badges issued by the Event Organizer at all times.
- Each delegate badge will be marked with a barcode which will be scanned for attendance and calculating the CME credits
Cancellations, substitutions and refunds
Conference fees once processed cannot be cancelled or refunded, however, registration may be transferred to another person (substitution), in special conditions such as personal ailments or non-issuance of visas.
It may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter conference contents, timing, speakers or venue. The Event Organizer reserves the right at any time to postpone, change the format, alter or modify the advertised Speakers and/or topics if necessary. Delegates are advised to please visit the event website site, which is updated regularly.
Delegate Rules & Regulations
By completing the Delegate Registration Form, the Delegate acknowledges receipt of and agrees to comply with all the rules and regulations stated therein.